Sunday, April 25, 2010

Devil Makes Three Poster






I was lucky enough to be given permission to screen print some posters for my friends The Devil Makes Three they played 2 nights back to back at the Wow Hall here in Eugene Oregon. I think they were the first band to ever play 2 consecutive nights at this venue. I printed around 60 for both days, on the first day we sold out so my friend and rodie for Dm3 Eric (seen below displaying his bottle of pbr) offered to help me
print more the following morning, we did another 60 and they sold out the 2nd night.







16x20 2 color screen print on tag board.
here are some images for you!


BLACK


RED


FANCY DRY SYSTEM



4 comments:

  1. Nice job, awesome that they sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy the orchestra Devil Makes Three T-shirt, how is that possible?

    -Eetu from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 2 would love to buy one my email is dereknewman24@gmail.com. Hit me up if they are for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to contact the band to see about shirts. thanks!

    ReplyDelete